Saturday 14 July 2012

Little weird fish


There comes a time in Every dolly's life when you need to just get away from everything and go on your Holidays
Some People like to lay by a swimming pool or the sea side and read a book or go sight seeing each to there own
Me I go to Ibiza for a solid week of nite clubbing ..In girl mode in fact I am only bringing the guy stuff that i fly out in   My suitcase will have a weeks worth of clubbin outfits ..
Think hot pants short shorts and play suits ...Going for the vamp tramp look . Its my third year going and never had any hassle in fact the clubs love to see T Girls coming and usually get in free
My Favorited clubs has to be Cream  or Space a couple of glasses of champagne or rum and coke and dance all your cares away
Dolly's is there anything they cant do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment