Monday 4 June 2012

Keep Dancing


Boo guess who's back ?  I feel over six weeks ago and fractured my ankle so been in a cast of six weeks ..
I nearly died of boredom tried watching tv but everything is rubbish with the exception of Judge Judy
I like her No bullshit out look at life and always wonder what she wears under that gown My guess black bra panties and suspenders makes her feel good when she is busting some losers ass   ...And if you made a baby you better have a job or she is going come down on you like a tonne of bricks

Some of you have written to me asking for cross-dressing tips . The only advice i can give is ..Dress for yourself ..wear what you like and practice  but that goes for everything in life practise makes perfect

Example when you go see a show or a concert ? They don't just  jump of a plane or tour bus get up on stage and shake there stuff .... Trust me they have been in a big sound stage for months ...

Its the same with your cross dressing your approach  should be like a actor getting into charter . Pick a name you like and become that  person ........
Me I become a Princess and here is the good news You can to ... The way i look at it if a girl can dress as a boy ...I can become a Princess


3 comments:

  1. very nice vid and understand the boredom! what a sexy girl
    Daddy D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a lucious not to big one babe
    daddy d

    ReplyDelete